Service BDC Customer Service Associate - Hudiburg Chevrolet
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Last Day to Apply: January 31, 2021
Service BDC Customer Service Associate – Hudiburg Chevrolet
If people say you can talk to a fence post then you may be the right person for this job! Hudiburg Chevrolet has an opening in the Service Department for a Business Development Center Associate. We need someone who’s not afraid to interact with customers over the phone, has a great outgoing personality, and understands the importance of customer service. Experience is always a plus but we will train the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
- Generate, follow-up, and confirm service appointments
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience.
- Effectively utilize lead management tools.
- Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers.
- The ability to manage high call volumes, internet leads and call lists simultaneously
- Overall knowledge of automotive service department operations preferred
- Strong organizational skills and leadership abilities
- Familiarity with dealership CRM and DMS systems preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid driver's license
Things you should know
- Work schedule can vary including some early evenings and Saturdays
- We value integrity and dependability
- We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic and coachable
Benefits include generous medical, vision, dental and life insurance for full-time employees. We provide a 401K retirement savings plan with company match after a year. In addition we provide vacation time, holiday pay, and training.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Hudiburg opened its doors in 1957 and we're still family-owned. We believe being family-owned makes a difference to our customers. There's a level of trust and comfort you can't get anywhere else. We're staffed by some fantastic people: smart, honest, and hardworking. It's our pleasure to be involved in a wonderful community and to serve our neighbors' needs.