Toyota Service Advisor
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Posted On: July 08, 2019
Last Day to Apply: July 15, 2019
Service Advisor – Hudiburg Toyota
Put your natural knack for communication and helping people to work! If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then Hudiburg Toyota may be your next career home. We need more than a Service Advisor; we need an expert in the art and science of customer service—someone who is equally as comfortable greeting customers as they are scheduling appointments and acting as a liaison between our customers and our service techs.
- Attitude is everything—greet service department customers promptly and courteously
- Listen to each customer and clearly articulate repair needs to techs
- Upsell recommended/additional services using low-pressure, high-integrity methods
- Provide accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs
- Adherence to dealership policy on customer vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure that all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with other dealerships.
Benefits include generous medical, vision, dental and life insurance for full-time employees. We provide a 401K retirement savings plan with company match after a year. In addition we provide vacation time, holiday pay, and training.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Hudiburg opened its doors in 1957 and we're still family-owned. We believe being family-owned makes a difference to our customers. There's a level of trust and comfort you can't get anywhere else. We're staffed by some fantastic people: smart, honest, hardworking people. It's our pleasure to be involved in a wonderful community and to serve our neighbors' needs.