Parts Puller (Part-Time) - Hudiburg Chevrolet
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Last Day to Apply: January 22, 2019
Parts Puller (Part-time) - HUDIBURG CHEVY
We have just opened a PART-TIME position for a puller in our high-volume Parts Department! We need someone with an attentiveness to detail and a willingness to work hard to work a mid-day shift from 10am-2pm. This position will pull parts for incoming orders and ensure that the orders are pulled and recorded according to dealership standards.
- Fill "will call" orders
- Pick parts for counter salesmen
- Maintain receiving and shipping records
- Break out and organize shipments, ready for stocking
- Assist in putting up stock
- Assist in maintenance of bins and equipment
- Assist in arrangement of department, including movement of bins as needed
- Keep all bins, aisles and storage areas clean and clearly labeled
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Must meet company's requirements for employment
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to interpret vendor catalogs
- Ability to use parts department computer system and calculator
- Excellent oral and in written communication skills
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to withstand prolonged periods of computer usage and/or data entry
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to work in various working conditions both indoors and outdoors, including but not limited to extreme heat and/or cold, and rain
- Ability to kneel, bend, and/or reach above the shoulders
High School Diploma or equivalent
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with other dealerships.
About Our Dealership
Hudiburg opened its doors in 1957 and we're still family-owned. We believe being family-owned makes a difference to our customers. There's a level of trust and comfort you can't get anywhere else. We're staffed by some fantastic people: smart, honest, hardworking people. And it's our pleasure to be involved in a wonderful community and to serve our neighbors' needs.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.