Sales Consultant - Toyota
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Toyota Sales Professional
Toyota is consistently one of the top brands in the US automotive industry. They win award after award each year and regularly receive some of the highest customer service ratings. If people are buying them, why aren't you selling them?!
We're looking for passionate sales professionals at Hudiburg Toyota who know what it takes to be successful. If you are a good communicator and know how to connect with people then you may be just the right fit for our team. We believe that when someone buys a vehicle from us they're not just a customer ... they become part of the family. Isn't that how it should work?
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Proven track-record of client-building and retention.
Strong phone skills
Strong communication skills
Willingness to learn and to lead
Top performers in this position have an earning potential of $100,000 or more.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Hudiburg opened its doors in 1957 and we're still family-owned. We believe being family-owned makes a difference to our customers. There's a level of trust and comfort you can't get anywhere else.
We're staffed by some fantastic people: smart, honest, hardworking people. It's our pleasure to be involved in a wonderful community and to serve our neighbors' needs.
Thousands of Oklahomans have passed through our doors and we have no plans to change that in the future.