FORD Service Technician - Chandler, OK
Midwest City, Oklahoma
HUDIBURG FORD in Chandler, OK is looking a Ford Service Technician!
The Ford Service Technician diagnoses and performs repairs on all diesel vehicle components with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and manufacturer/factory standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Service Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on vehicles with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards.
- Service Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Service Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Completes all assigned work in a safe manner consistent with both federal, state, manufacturer and Company safety guides.
- Advises management on any damaged or unsafe equipment or tools.
- Obeys all state, federal and Department of Motor Vehicles laws and regulations, adheres to all Company policies, procedures and ethical standards and established industry guidelines.
- Performs vehicle inspections, troubleshooting and testing to determine required or recommended repairs.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability and ensure quality repairs the first time by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems as required.
- Ensures that customer vehicles kept clean during repair process.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options for repairs as required.
- Maintain a clean, efficient work area and assist in keeping the shop neat and organized.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order in accordance with operating procedures.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma)
- 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Current Operator Driver's License
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with other dealerships.
Benefits include generous medical, vision, dental and life insurance for the employee. We provide a 401K retirement savings plan with company match after a year. In addition, we provide vacation time, holiday pay, and training.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Hudiburg opened its doors in 1957 and we're still family-owned. We believe being family-owned makes a difference to our customers. There's a level of trust and comfort you can't get anywhere else.
We're staffed by some fantastic people: smart, honest, hardworking people. It's our pleasure to be involved in a wonderful community and to serve our neighbors' needs.