Dealer Trade Driver
Midwest City, Oklahoma
HUDIBURG CHEVROLET, BUICK, GMC
DEALER TRADE, AUCTION, USED CAR PURCHASE, CONTRACT RUNNERS
HUDIBURG DRIVING POLICY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
- Driver certifies they are an independent contractor and not an employee of Hudiburg or covered under Hudiburg’s workers’ compensation insurance.
- Must fill out paperwork with Human Resources at the Hudiburg Buick-GMC building.
- Must have and present valid Oklahoma Driver’s License, Full coverage Oklahoma Insurance and a driving record. Driving record can be obtained for a $25.00 fee at a tag office or online at www.ok.gov.
- Drivers must complete a log book documenting: date and time of drive and miles driven each direction of the trip.
- Also provide fuel receipts with amount and gallons used, and any toll receipts.
- ** (tolls and fuel will not be reimbursed without receipts) **
- Hudiburg Chevrolet, Buick, GMC will pay $0.40 cents per mile driven.
- Hudiburg Chevrolet, Buick, GMC will not pay or reimburse for meals or drinks.
- Drivers will be responsible for any damages during the trip. Driver is also responsible for any tickets levied during the trip.
(INVENTORY/DEALER TRADE COORDINATOR)
About our Dealership
Hudiburg opened its doors in 1957 and we're still family-owned. We believe being family-owned makes a difference to our customers. There's a level of trust and comfort you can't get anywhere else.
We're staffed by some fantastic people: smart, honest, hardworking people. It's our pleasure to be involved in a wonderful community and to serve our neighbors' needs.