Service Dept BDC - Chevy
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Business Development Center (BDC) Representitive
Are you a born communicator? Because our BDC department needs you. Earn a great living doing what you love and join our dealership family as our new BDC representitive. In this role, you will execute BDC customer communications (email and telephone) in a manner that aligns with our dealership’s highest standards. You will also represent a team of dedicated BDC coordinators. We only hire the best! If that’s you, then let’s talk. Hours are Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm and rotating Saturdays.
- Understand buying profiles and patterns of typical telephone prospects
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports and track results
- Prepare individual “call results reports” for BDC staff
- Record and listen to customer calls
- Train BDC staff by reviewing recorded/live calls and outcomes
- Determine which customers to contact based on current marketing initiatives
- Review performance and develop staff
- Interface with other department heads
- Participate in dealership management meetings
- Successful track record in Internet sales, auto dealership business development centers or Internet sales department management
- The ability to manage high call volumes, internet leads and call lists simultaneously
- Overall knowledge of automotive sales and service department operations
- Strong organizational skills and leadership abilities
- Familiarity with dealership CRM and DMS systems
- Experience in training teams and individuals preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Dealership BDC experience
- Must have valid driver's license
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday pay, and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Hudiburg opened its doors in 1957 and we're still family-owned. We believe being family-owned makes a difference to our customers. There's a level of trust and comfort you can't get anywhere else.
We're staffed by some fantastic people: smart, honest, hardworking people. It's our pleasure to be involved in a wonderful community and to serve our neighbors' needs.
Thousands of Oklahomans have passed through our doors and we have no plans to change that in the future.